Liven up your list of meal prep recipes with this Pineapple Chicken Salad combination. It’s healthy, delicious, nutritional and inexpensive. Make 5 servings for less than $15. Also, it tastes best paired with balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
- 1 Whole Pineapple
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Bag of Spinach
- 5 Slices of Bacon (optional but HIGHLY recommended)
- Place 5 strips of bacon in oven using directions found here – http://www.momontimeout.com/2011/07/baking-bacon-how-to-guide-to-making/.
- Lightly season chicken to taste with pepper, basil and garlic.
- Pan sear chicken on Medium heat for 10 – 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- While preparing chicken, slice pineapple using below instructions.
- Once all ingredients are done, place in each compartment of you Meal Prep Containers which can be found here.